simplotan tinidazole side effects ROUND TRIP 12 DAYS: DAY 1: QUITO – OTAVALO
Our first day starts with a tour through the largest and best preserved historic center in Quito. After lunch we will be heading to Otavalo, an indigenous town only 2 hours away from Quito. But before getting there we will make two interesting stops; the equator line near Cayambe and the San Pablo Lake viewpoint. The overnight will be spent in a comfortable tourist class hotel in Otavalo.
can you buy viagra in punta cana DAY 2: OTAVALO – QUITO
On our second day we will visit the famous handicraft market, see why Cotacachi is known as Ecuador´s leather capital and observe Peguche´s beautiful 18 meters high waterfall. For the overnight we will return to Quito.
DAY 3: QUITO – QUILOTOA – LASSO
On the third day we will visit the beautiful Quilotoa Lake. Here we will visit the viewpoint and make an exciting hike towards this 3-kilometre wide greenish lake. Back at the top of the crater we will start our 2 hour drive to Lasso where you will have dinner and spend the night in a hotel near the Cotopaxi National Park entrance. On our way we will have a great opportunity to explore a traditional indigenous fruit & vegetable market (depending on the day if we are able to visit one of these markets).
DAY 4: LASSO – COTOPAXI N.P. – QUITO
On the fourth day we only have to drive for about 10 minutes to reach the National Park. Inside the park we will visit the Cotopaxi Museum and Visitor Center, the Limpiopungo Lake and make the unique and adventurous hike up on the volcano starting at the parking lot at 4.500 meters above sea level. (if the weather permits it, if not we will make a hike around the Limpiopungo Lake). In the afternoon we head back up to Quito so we can leave the next morning towards the Amazon Region. After an hour and a half drive the guide will leave you at the your hotel in Quito.
DAY 5 & 6: QUITO – PAPALLACTA – TENA
On the fifth day we will be heading towards Tena, our launching point for our three day jungle adventure. On our way we will be stopping at the Papallacta hot springs for some relaxation. During your stay in the jungle lodge you will make several hikes, go on a fun river tubing excursion, see the monkeys living inside the Misualli town and visit a Kichwa community to learn about their ancient customs.
DAY 7: TENA – BAÑOS
After breakfast you will have the opportunity to learn interesting aspects of cacao and chocolate by participating in the production process. Afterwards we will leave for Baños, which will take us about 2 hours and a half approximately. We will be exploring the town and show you where you can relax at the the local natural hot springs.
DAY 8: BAÑOS – RIOBAMBA
On the eight day we will explore the waterfall route, which has many beautiful waterfalls to observe such as the Agoyan, Manto de la Novia and Pailon del Diablo. Afterwards we will drive for one hour and a half until reaching Riobamba, where we will spend the night.
DAY 9: RIOBAMBA –ALAUSI – DEVIL’S NOSE TRAIN – CUENCA
On the ninth day we will leave for Alausi to take the Devil’s Nose train ride; a zigzag railroad descending more than 500 meters in less than 12 kilometers. After this we will be heading to Cuenca, a beautiful city with colonial Spanish architecture. On our way we will visit Ingapirca, the largest and most important Inca ruins of the Country.
DAY 10: CUENCA
On the tenth day we will start exploring the historic center of Cuenca where we can appreciate the many beautiful historical buildings, churches and traditional neighborhoods and really see why this was listed a UNESCO site. Besides we will visit the Panama hat museum.
DAY 11: CUENCA – GUAYAQUIL
On the eleventh day we will be heading towards the coast and visit the largest and most populous city of Ecuador; Guayaquil. Among notable places are the boulevard and a very interesting park better known for the many iguanas, turtles, fish and squirrels living there.
DAY 12: GUAYAQUIL + TRANSFER OUT AIRPORT
Our services end today in the morning. The guide could offer you the transfer out to the International Airport of Guayaquil in the morning before heading back to Quito. You will have the following three options:
- Take an international flight back to your home country or continue your journey to another country in South America.
- Take your flight back to Quito to spend some more time there or to fly back to your home country.
- Extend your journey to the Galapagos and fly directly from Guayaquil to Baltra or San Cristobal. Please check out our land-based tourpackages and cruises or contact us so we can help you with the perfect extension.
ROUND TRIP 12 DAYS Price per person (subject to change withour prior notice)
* For groups bigger than 5 please contact us for a free quote
ROUND TRIP 12 DAYS: Included
- Transport by private vehicle. Duration of the tour 12 days – 8 hours daily approximately.
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to centrally located hotels in Quito
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bottle of purified water
- Accommodation in tourist class hotels; Otavalo; Riviera Sucre or similar/ Quito; Stubel Suites & Cafe or similar/ Lasso; Cuello de Luna or similar/Quito; Stubel Suites & Cafe or similar/ Tena; Suchipakari Lodge or similar/ Baños; La Floresta or similar/ Riobamba; La Estacion or similar/ Cuenca; Casa San Rafel or similar/ Guayaquil; City Plaza or similar
- Breakfast (11)
- Lunch (2)
- Dinner (3)
- Entrance fee Devil’s Nose Train
- Transfer out Guayaquil Airport in the morning
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to hotels located outside of the city center of Quito
- Entrance fees; La Basilica Church $ 2 p/p, La Compania Church $ 5 p/p, El Panecillo $ 1 p/p, Peguche Waterfall $ 1 p/p, currently the Cotopaxi Volcano and Quilotoa Lake don’t have any entrance fee. Waterfall Route $ 8 p/p, Hot Springs $ 5 p/p, Ingapirca $ 6 p/p
- Meals and beverages not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from Guayaquil
Do not hesitate to contact us directly at the telephone number and email address below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit us on our Facebook page