PRIVATE TOUR QUILOTOA is a beautiful water-filled caldera and the most western volcano in Ecuador.
Your guide will be happy to meet you at your hotel at 8 AM and take you on this exciting excursion to the Quilotoa lake.
From Quito it will be a 3 hour drive approximately to reach the Quilotoa Lake. On our way we will have the great opportunity to explore one of the traditional indigenous fruit & vegetable markets, which are still held by locals on certain days. (Depends on the day of your tour if we can visit one of the markets).
Upon arrival we will first visit the viewpoint, which offers you a stunning view of the 3-kilometre wide greenish lake and surrounding mountains. This will also be the starting point for the adventurous hike downhill towards the lake, which will take about 30 minutes approximately. You can either choose to hike back up for about an hour approximately or rent a mule at the lake.
Back at the top of the crater we will return to Quito where the guide will leave you at your hotel.
Price per person (subject to change without prior notice)
* For groups bigger than 5 please contact us for a free quote
PRIVATE TOUR QUILOTOA Included
- Transport by private vehicle. Duration of the tour 8 hours approximately
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to centrally located hotels in Quito
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bottle of purified water
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to hotels located outside of the city center of Quito
- Entrance fee Quilotoa Lake (currently there is no entrance fee)
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Visit us on our Facebook page