PRIVATE TOUR PAPALLACTA is a small village at an altitude of 3,300 meters and located on the path of the Amazon rainforest.
Your guide will be happy to meet you at your hotel at 8 o’clock in the morning and take you on this exciting trip to Papallacta. The 2 hours from Quito offers you incredible views of the mountains and glaciers before you can see the alpine ecosystem change into a rainforest.
Our main objective today is to visit the Papallacta Hot Springs. Here you are given some time to relax and enjoy the many thermal pools, each having its own temperature.
In the afternoon we will go back to Quito where the guide will drop you off at your hotel.
PRIVATE TOUR PAPALLACTA Price per person (subject to change without prior notice)
* For groups bigger than 5 please contact us for a free quote
- Transport by private vehicle. Duration of the tour 8 hours approximately
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to centrally located hotels in Quito
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bottle of purified water
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to hotels located outside of the city center of Quito
- Entrance fee; Papallacta Hot Springs $ 8
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Visit us on our Facebook page