With a visit to the Middle of the World you will find yourself in the exact position of the equatorial line known as the Middle of the World. We will combine this tour with an impressive view of the Pululahua crater.
After being picked up at your hotel at 9 am by your guide, you will first be taken to the Middle of the World Museum (The Middle of the World). Here, you can enjoy a great interactive experience that incorporates several experiments that demonstrate the unique characteristics of being at the equator. You can even test the balance of a raw egg on a clove.
Then take a 15-minute drive to visit the Pululahua crater, one of only two inhabited craters in the world. On the observation terrace you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the hills of surrounding crops and the walls of the caldera.
After your tour, your guide will drop you off at your hotel at approximately 13:00
For groups bigger than 5 please contact us for a free quote
- Transport by private vehicle. Duration of the tour 4 hours approximately
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to centrally located hotels in Quito
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bottle of purified water
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to hotels located outside of the city center of Quito
- Entrance fees Mitad del Mundo Museum $ 4 p/p
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Do not hesitate to contact us directly at the telephone number and email address below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit us on our Facebook page