With a visit to the HALF OF THE WORLD you will find yourself in the exact position of the equatorial line known as the Middle of the World.
Your guide will be happy to meet you at your hotel at 9 am and take you on this exciting excursion to the Equator line. From the center of the modern city it will take us about 45 minutes to reach the Middle City of the World. Here we are able to visit the Equatorial Monument, a 30 meter statue highlighting the exact location of the equatorial line. In addition, you can learn more about the indigenous ethnography of Ecuador in the museum located inside this monument.
Later we will visit the Middle of the World Museum, which is only a few minutes further up the road. Here you are offered a great interactive experience that demonstrates the unique characteristics of being at the equator through various experiments. During this 1 hour tour you can also learn more about the ancient customs of the most important native tribes of Ecuador.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to your hotel.
buy provigil france HALF OF THE WORLD http://goldmanwells.com/a-excellent-monmouth-county-personal-injury-lawyer/ Price per person (subject to change without prior notice)
* For groups bigger than 5 please contact us for a free quote
- Transport by private vehicle. Duration of the tour 4 hours approximately
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to centrally located hotels in Quito
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bottle of purified water
- Hotel pick up and drop off from/to hotels located outside of the city center of Quito
- Entrance fees; Mitad del Mundo City $ 5 p/p, Mitad del Mundo Museum $ 4 p/p
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Visit us on our Facebook page